Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy alfredo sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. This Alfredo sauce recipe is simple and creates a creamy, cheesy and super flavorful sauce that comes together in a flash. It almost takes longer to cook the pasta than the sauce.
Creamy alfredo sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy alfredo sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy alfredo sauce:
- Take 1/2 cup 32% cream or heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup Milk 2% or skim
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Pepper, or to taste
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste, or to taste
- Prepare 1 dash Cayenne pepper
- Take 1/2 cup Butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese mixed with cubed our shredded mozzarella our white cheddar
- Get 1/4 cup Tsp Parsley to sprinkle
Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Simmer a few minutes until slightly thickened, then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fettuccine or your favourite pasta.
Instructions to make Creamy alfredo sauce:
- Melt butter over medium heat on stove top in saucepan around 4 or 5 is good.
- Add cream and whisk in milk, let simmer for 5 minutes
- Drop heat down to around 3 and Add garlic and spices
- Gradually add in cheese and keep whisking mix to avoid overcooking and sticking to the pan
- Add in parsley
Simmer a few minutes until slightly thickened, then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fettuccine or your favourite pasta. If you want a more traditional Alfredo sauce, you can skip the garlic. The hardest part is probably just prepping the ingredients! Whole milk - skip lower fat percentages of milk for a deliciously creamy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy alfredo sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!